Durban Gen 13 December 2022 EPISODE , teasers

  Accident at work and you got injured. Now I feel like I've been scammed. I feel that he's pretending to be disabled.


So Isold its permanent. Oh my God.


Okay. Iwant to say, I choked about is, what does whatever please sometimes when your friends are,like I guess we have the central London.


So now kind of mess in terms of where one learns along, Iunderstand your concern a blood pressure, it has a 120 over 80. And it's very concerning only strengthened by Guinness of some of the special features


and my NPO hasn't really been slowing me down. So what things are such as to see how the only prescription for Valium. Oh, you are alittle over 70, Southwest dress, how why isn't it? And I can also dependent on the pills. I'm not seeing it coming. I know and Ilet me


explain please. The 11 sedation


medication. Thank you. I'm meeting your family.


Now, what the hell?


Why not one dime to our poet? He wins. I know at one time. Are yousure? Yeah. So shut up. Iwill check how come you


made the CCC but it might just landed in Carmichael. Oh, booty mean, some cookie let down by inviting for putting our mind about those items. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.


Yeah, but I was thinking of it. Then what Imean about in my please, this is really sweet.


IPhone.


I will Slay, Slay, Slay. Iwas blue LOL. Jillian. He ain't you got such a nice day.


You know, LOL. As. A consultant in a manga kiss. Kiss, interference a long passage of food with our little yellow e. Former prison me Chuck. He also a highest look a feeling she and guys. That's what major would sing. Give you listening on killing:.


 Hey, I could have any funny ideas. It's recognized of just opened Pandora's Box and she has, we keep thinking about all those dark nights case a child. Aman wouldn't kill theGaijin shrunken. A Child Care Program. It's understandable. Let's go.


Sorry. my, my Yeah. Hi, Micah, Lexington.


 I don't want toask how big I keep my all good.


Panama. I mean, we'll see. Oh,Kevin, I get wound up when I ever Nanny Magdalene who know who told me and lied to the pain. I usually a phantom. As I


can tell, he tell her lender gonna like and we keep it when Ifell in love. Because why would you kill me and go to sleep? It's yen. I got police and nothing else. Available up alittle with some guys in a bit.


Okay, good luck. Happy Endings and Twitter.


I hate to ask but one child doesn't have anything to bless us and we think about, but forgot, I do. And what happens now?


Yeah.


Going to improve alittle magic


on man. We proven got a reply.


I just hope you know about my moccasins local inside family got Calvin during the negotiations during the negotiations, the local market. As part of the negotiations, she's practically handling your own gain.


I will, in mind that demand was high, I guess. I know, I'm a mama will change your shower, handle everything because we talk often basically scientists and relatives. No, but also away from long-term us, I'm sure in the family gag. K will be offended by that. Are you serious? Yeah, and I'm sure I will hmm well unless get augmentation a masculine and abooty is Cuts, they should give, you know, I hope so.


Well it's totally okay cake putting something Iwould say take it easy because vehicle is about. We can win it or targeted media coagulant and suddenly I care for nothing.


It's like, its name and logo. Important - no I can't stand together. It could be picture size is associated


with certain because my real name yeah I gotta change just because it's not relevant to please let me help you. Hello, when Johnson himself, no one's in here for lunch. I'm gonna go back to alife of crime. I'm giving you the wasn't a little closer. You're convicted criminal Manch


every day. Yes, looks like, How cold is it?


Doesn't find one

Durban Gen 13 December 2022 EPISODE,Teasers



are pulled. Hey, I am boom. I'm still very very shy but when I have 1199 see what break. Oh, Sylvia has Lord wasn't a piece of paper. I was born as you find one. Yes yes, Tom Coburn. Wag we are shot. Don't want one.


 We actually Iwant to watch in daughter in daughter. Homework moose. Hey yeah I consider my brother he doesn't find mommy got bored with wealthy into Echo dealing with my music. Let mego.


Oh, and of them. I find one we have, he hasn't been around me, my bag.


do my gag,


any


Post a Comment

0 Comments